Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Review//Mawaru Penguindrum penguin hat

//review by Allison












Well well, today I bring you a review of this hat from Mawaru Penguindrum that I purchased from skcos_shop!! (-:


I really do love this item. It's soft as can be and absolutely comfortable to wear!! While wearing it, I received a lot of positive attention//pictures pictures galore!! The price wasn't all too bad//though, paying $15.90 for shipping wasn't really what I was hoping I'd have to do.



I really love the length of the hat. I've seen a lot of them that have been too short for my tastes, but this one is just right!! The only problem I really have with it is that the top part is a little too big//though, that's probably just because I have a smaller head.


Now, I said before that I've seen a lot of hats that haven't been... up to par with what I was looking for. Let me just show you a comparison. Later on, I happened to purchase a Princess of the Crystal cosplay which also included a hat:


I can say without a doubt, the one I purchased here is the better of the two.
The only part that I liked better about the other is that originally, the other hat had plastic beads//instead of just plush ones like this one//but that's really nothing too big.



So, in to wrap up this review, I'd have to give this hat a 4.5/5!! Great quality and looks just like it does in the anime!! I highly recommend this whether you cosplay from the series or just like the series in general (-:


No comments:

Post a Comment