Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cosplay review//Tamako Kitashirakawa

//review by Allison










Hello hello, sweethearts!! (: Today I'm here to review this lovely Tamako Kitashirakawa [from Tamako Market] cosplay from the ever lovely cosplaysky~!!

Quite nicely packaged (: Off to a very good start!!


And here is everything right out of the package!! :D


The quality of the outfit itself is super nice!! The material is wonderful, and it's put together quite nicely (no skips in things~). It also fits great (that's always something I'm super nervous/picky about)!! I dunno how fond I am of the ribbon (?) part of it, but that's really nothing too big. I do like how they included hair ties and socks (I also really love the material of the socks)!!


I'm also really happy with the length of the skirt. I've seen a few sellers who have made it shorter, so I was pleased to see that cosplaysky stuck to the way it was designed in the show!!



 I really love how nice the rabbit looks!! ;A;


I received this item super quick [it came in two weeks after I ordered it]. Have to say, I'm beyond impressed with that!! Communication was also super duper excellent!! They were sure to respond within a day every time I messaged them!!



Overall, I'd give this a 4.8/5!! 
PROS:

  • AMAZING processing/shipping time
  • Great communication
  • Wonderful craftsmanship (definitely don't have to worry about it falling apart!!)
  • It includes the socks and the hair ties 

CONS: 
  • The bow is still a little iffy with me (': 

In the end, I absolutely recommend this!!

[seller]
[outfit]

//be sure to keep an eye out for some nice nice pictures of this outfit next week (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment