Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Review//Aladdin Wig

//review by Allison

Hello hello, one and all~. I'm here to review an Aladdin from Magi wig that I purchased from fashionxover!!



My biggest concern was that the braid would be too short, but that definitely wasn't the case!! (: The color is just what it showed in the picture, and it came in right on time!! It was a little bit pricey at $33.37, but that's to be expected for a long wig [but hey, free shipping is definitely a plus!!)


I really love how messy the back is (thank goodness for already cut layers)!! Just how it needs to be (: There was a little bit of styling that needed to be done, but that's pretty much how it always is//so no problem there.





Overall, I'd give this wig a 4.9/5!! A little pricey, but the length, color, and just style really make up for it all!! Besides, it's lasted for over two years, and in the end, that counts for a lot!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment