Monday, July 7, 2014

Review//Junko Enoshima wig

//review by Allison












Today, I'm reviewing a Junko Enoshima wig I bought from eBay seller tellingad123.
Let me say this, I originally bought this wig for a friend so she could use it for her Junko cosplay... but once I opened up the package, I immediately fell in love with the wig//literally, I put it straight on after opening it.

Okay, I'll get away from my love of the product to go on to the stuff that really matters. Now, I really like the fact that the pigtails and main wig piece were in separate bags. I dunno, just made things nice.

Like I said, it's a short haired wig with pigtails that attach on//much easier than having to deal with real pigtails, that's for sure. 

//actual color (-:


Now, the big problem with long haired wigs it tangling. But, even after wearing the wig all day, there were few, if any tangles//the fact that the wig itself is wavy really helps. I really love the volume of the wig, especially at the top of the pigtails.


The price ($27.99) was great, especially since it's a long pigtailed wig//'cause you know, the longer the more expensive. And hey, you can never go wrong when there's free shipping. It even came in right on time, too!! (:





In the end of it all, I'd have give this wig a 5/5!! It was just as the picture showed, wonderful quality, and actually the correct color (which is a big problem I've had with ordering wigs in the past). I absolutely recommend this (-:
[seller]
[wig]

No comments:

Post a Comment