Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review//Makoto Harada cosplay

//review by Allison












Let me just start off with the fact that I'm crazy about this series. That being said, I was super picky when looking for a seller for this outfit//or any costume from this series in general.

//seller
//Makoto Harada costume


I really love the materiel that was used in making this [that's really what sold me to buying]. It's just what I imagined the outfits to be [not like those super thin bodysuit looking ones that I see most people wear].
The leg parts of the outfit were a little big, but that's my fault for being lazing and just ordering an XS//so no complaints on the maker for that. Other than that though, the whole thing fit amazingly well!!
The outfit does NOT come with the shorts or the belt, though//but hey, it's not like those are that hard to find (':
The price isn't too bad at around $119// though like I said, I'm pretty crazy for the series, so I was willing to pay it [it was like a little Birthday present to myself anyways].

Now, I did make the slight mistake of ordering over a holiday, but oh my goodness, the customer service!! I have to say, the customer service was probably the best I have ever received. I was always kept up to date on the costume even with the holiday wait//and even with that, it came in WAY sooner than I expected.



Overall, I'd give this costume a 4.9/5!! The quality is great, it came in really quickly, and like I said, AMAZING customer service!! If you plan on cosplaying from this series, here is where you'll want to shop.
//no lie, it's probably my favorite cosplay at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment