Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cosplay Review//Princess of the Crystal

 //review by Allison












Hello you lowlifes who will never amount to anything~. //cough cough
Just messing with ya (; 
Hey everyone!! Today I'm here to review this lovely Princess of the Crystal cosplay made by FM-Anime!!


Yeah, lots and lots of pieces. 
And me being the difficult person I am asked them to change a few things about the costume, and hey hey, they did an amazing job with what I wanted!! I'm normally not a big fan of sequins being added to a cosplay, but I dunno, I really like it on this. It really adds to it, in my opinion [ kinda makes things more magical (': ]
The top part was a little bit loose [ it's quite nice that they included see through straps to go along with the top, thanks thanks//it helps a good bit with that problem!! :D ], but other than that, everything fits pretty nicely (-:








So, you may be wondering just why I came to FM-Anime for this particular costume. The answer for that is quite simple, actually. See this? See this piece right here? Every other seller just wasn't up to par with what I was looking for. But this. This just blew me away. Especially the white frills at the end//which was a big thing that stopped me from buying from others. I don't understand why most people like to make them so thin and wimpy.



Let me say this, the craftsmanship on all of this is absolutely fantastic. 
Their customer service was pretty great, too. Every time I emailed them, I was given a response (in at least 24 hours, normally sooner), and I like that.
I was actually really surprised by the shipping (which was only $30.00)//especially once I received the package!! That thing was heavy!! 
[ the price all together was less than $200, which is a shocker (': ]









Overall, I'd give this cosplay a 4.8/5!! Absolutely WONDERFUL quality, great service, and amazing for fixing what I wanted (:
[seller]
[costume]


No comments:

Post a Comment