Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review//Himari Takakura cosplay

//review by Allison













Alrighty, so I'm gonna start things off by reviewing a cosplay I purchased from Cosplaysky for Himari Takakura from Mawaru Penguindrum.
//cosplaysky
//Himari outfit



Can I just say, the thing that made me absolutely fall in love with this cosplay was the skirt. The petticoat underneath really sells the cosplay.


My only problem is the fact that the stripes on the shirt are a little thin, but hey, that's just nitpicking.


I ordered this cosplay about two years ago, and even today, it looks just as great as the day I received it. So, with that being said, the quality is fantastic!!






Overall, I'd give the cosplay a 4.9/5!! It fits fantastically, and it really looks like it should, which is always my biggest concern. I was also very pleased with the price [$89.99]//especially since my normal go to place was selling it for around $93. I absolutely recommend this!! (:















No comments:

Post a Comment